Use this page as a guide to help you create a quality post that will add to the discussion.
Book Club Members Promise to...
- Read assigned pages on time
- Treat everyone with respect. Use this space to help all of us come to a deeper understanding of the books we read together
- Make your comments understandable—please write in complete sentences, using capitalization and punctuation
- MOST IMPORTANT: Have fun!
Tips for Online Discussions
- Before posting your question to a discussion, check if anyone has asked it already.
- Stay on topic- Posts should be about the book.
- Don't type in ALL CAPS! If you do, it will look like you are shouting.
- Don't write anything that sounds angry or sarcastic.
- Respect the opinions of others. If you disagree, do so respectfully.
- Use examples (evidence) from the book to support your comments.
- Read other members comments before you post to avoid repeats.
- Be forgiving- everyone makes mistakes.
- Run a spelling and grammar check before posting.